If you were to die today, tomorrow or next week, would anyone know what you wanted, or how to best to honour you and your memory?
How about if your nearest and dearest were to die tomorrow, would you know what they wanted or how to honour them?
FACT: Every year millions of people die without their closest friends and family having any clue about how they want to be buried or cremated, what kind of service and memorial they would like, and how to manage the ensuing grief and sense of loss that follows.
Can you imagine how it feels to be in the position where you lose someone close to you, someone who has made no will and hasn’t given anyone any idea about what they would like their send-off to look like, and you are the one having to try and put the funeral and service together, in addition to managing your own – and perhaps other people’s – grief?
Whether you have already encountered this scenario or this has yet to happen, please know that all of this unnecessary pain and stress can be avoided.
Just 2-3 hours of a preliminary conversation and note-taking can mean the difference between honouring someone as they wish it – or having someone honour you in the way that you desire – and the pain that comes with not knowing, and feeling that everything is guess work around this most sensitive and sacred of all monumental life events.
You absolutely owe it to yourself, and to those that you love, to make sure that there is a plan in place for each of you, so that everyone can have the send off that they deserve and desire – including you! – and that this extremely stressful and emotional time can be managed without any additional and unnecessary worry, stress and struggle.
Whilst you may think that you are too young to start thinking about this – or even too old – it’s not true! The invaluable gifts of freedom and peace of mind, come from knowing that you have done everything that you wish for yourself and your family IN ADVANCE.
Once you’ve done this, you can sit back and relax, knowing that you have taken care of one of the most important things that any human being can do for themselves or another.
Freedom at the End of Life:
Dying, Death, Funerals and Memorials, Bereavement and Grief.
If you are ready to:
- Create a no-stone-left-unturned plan for yourself, for your partner, for your parent/s, child/children or anyone else who you are close to
- Feel organized, in control and relieved that this conversation never has to be worried about, or had, again
- Know that you are going to have the kind of send-off that you can really feel good about and rest easy knowing it is in safe hands
- Learn how to save hundreds (if not thousands) of ££’s by taking care of this now
Then you are exactly where you need to be, and I am going to show you how in a few hours of your time YOU can prevent the worst-case scenario from ever happening, both for yourself and all those that you love.
What is it…?
“Freedom at the End of Life” is a four-part, work-at-your-own-pace, programme.
You can either download the programme via your computer, print it off and then work through it, filling in the blanks to create your ultimate personalized plan, or you can order a hard copy version which will be sent to your home, already printed and ready to go.
Each part is comprised of workbooks, checklists and guidance for how to achieve freedom in each of these areas – for everyone concerned. They can be worked through individually or in discussion with family or friends or carers.
The most important thing is that something is WRITTEN DOWN – even if it’s not a final version. Refinement takes time.
Plus, there is a special bonus secret Facebook group for those who use this social media platform, where you can get more support and share discoveries etc with like-minded people who are also undertaking the same course.
Who is “Freedom at the End of Life” for?
It’s for anyone who wants to ensure that their final wishes are granted and/or anyone who wants to know how their loved ones want to be honoured through the dying and death journey.
It is incredibly easy to forget important details, or to not know the right things to think about. This programme will ensure that every important detail is covered, and that no-one, including you, will come unstuck later on.
You are never too old and never too young to do this work or have these conversations.
If not you, then who? If not now, then when?
Why should I do it?
Aside from the already discussed and obvious benefit of knowing that yours and/or another’s wishes are in writing and this conversation will not have to happen again, there are also financial benefits to taking care of this now:
- You will save money on funeral directors’ fees – easily up to £200 – or more – often a lot more – possibly even thousands!! by learning what you do and don’t need to actually spend money on.
- You will save £200 or more on the cost of setting up a living will at a Solicitors’ or any other legal entity.
There are also time benefits to completing this now:
- You won’t spend hours and hours “thinking about” things in the middle of the night. Losing sleep, getting anxious and upset. Worrying about the “What if’s..” or how to do certain things. It’s all laid out for you.
- Your family won’t spend hours fretting about how to do things in your best interests – they will know what is required of them at a glance, when they are needed.
- Do the work once, review it every few years to make sure its still current with your circumstances – job done!
And while the financial benefits are important and valuable, please also bear in mind that this programme will enable you to know exactly what (or what not to do) when someone you love is dying, so that no decisions are made by you, or another, in the hope that it’s “the right one”.
Once these worries about what will happen are done, you are then free to choose your life and move forward feeling peaceful, organised and calm.
You don’t need me to tell you that things happen, everyday, to loved ones all around the world.
The truth is that most of us never know when our time is going to be up, and so we are playing Russian Roulette with our end-of-life situation if we don’t take the time to let people know what we want.
Although it is awful to consider it, imagine if the one you love the most were to die tomorrow and you hadn’t done this work… How would you feel?
I don’t want that for you, and I’m sure you don’t either, which is why I created this programme, so you don’t have to suffer like I did.
Who created this programme?
My name is Gayle Palmer and over the past 20 years I have buried my father, and his first wife, a few years later. With the death of my father, when I was just 23 years old, I had very little to organize or do around his funeral etc. or Estate afterwards. Neither did I have any help managing my own loss. When my father’s first wife died I had the privilege of being present at her death and was more involved in her funeral and I learnt that a different experience was possible for everyone.
Once I found out my mother was dying in 2015 – from a slow, common, but chronic illness – in her case kidney failure – I wanted to see if there were different ways to do things – for both her and the family and her friends. She passed away in February 2016.
It was then that I realised that there was no one-stop comprehensive guide to help those people or their families to prepare for the later stage of life and dying. I felt morally obligated to put it all together all in one place everything I had learned, so that no-one else would have to go through the confusion, upset, bewilderment and conflicting options that I did without guidance.
And here it is! Ready and waiting for you to simply fill-in-the-blanks and create a plan for yourself and those you love before it gets too late.
If you know deep down that you need to do this programme I recommend that you enrol NOW. Don’t put it off for another moment! – we all know what happens when we shelve something that we know is important… before we know it, it becomes an emergency, or often, it’s simply too late.
If you are still in any doubt whatsoever as to whether this programme can help you, here are some useful questions to ask yourself to see how your future planning is going, because ALL this and a LOT MORE is covered comprehensively in the course.
- Do you have a Living Will? Do you know what one is?
- Have you expressed your wishes to your family / a friend / your doctor about what you want to happen as you near the end?
- Have you nominated someone to look after your funeral arrangements or will they only find out in your Will?
- Have you told anyone what your favourite hymn or reading is?
- Are you considering having a “green burial” but you don’t know what one is, although you think it may be a good idea?
- Do you know how your funeral will be paid for, and what happens after you die to your money in the bank? (It has big implications!)
- Have you got a favourite charity you would like to support, or do you want your mourners to buy masses of flowers?
- Have you created a unique “good funeral”, or do you want a strictly orthodox one?
- Do you have a list with contact details of those people who you want the family to get in touch with after you depart?
- Do you know how to set your family free from despondency and grief when you are no longer about, and free them to create a new life without you (whilst not forgetting the good times)?
- Do you want to SAVE money on funeral expenses? (I will teach you how! And it easily will save you more than your investment in this programme by several thousand!!!)
- Do you want to save time and money with a solicitor, sorting out the legal aspects of dying and provision for eventualities? I have provided the necessary forms for you – just complete them! Another huge saving.
- Have you also considered how much TIME you spend “thinking about” life, death, dying etc? Even if you have some level of denial about this – the inevitable WILL sadly happen.
- What would it be like if the worry around dying and death was taken away from you? How valuable would this be? How much more energy would it give you, to spend DOING things that inspire you?
If you can answer yes to all these questions and have done all these things and more – amazing! Well done!
Sadly… I know that this is probably only true for 1% of the population – if that!
The alternative – i.e. If you decide to not take the Freedom at the End of Life course… is heartaches, worry and concern for yourself and your family whilst you are still living, and even more upset for them when you are no longer around to help or advise, or to express your wishes.
The decision is yours.
“Yes Gayle! I want to take care of this once and for all – right now – and set myself free!”
Click here to purchase the downloadable version of the programme priced at £197 You will then be directed to the password protected download page and your other bonuses.
The binder and contents (over 200 pages!) will be sent in the post after your order is received along with details of how to access the free Facebook page.
Please allow at least 7 days for the folder to arrive with you.
Still not sure?
If you wish to watch and listen to a recording of a LIVE introduction please watch this youtube video:
I think I’m ready to do this Gayle, but I’m worried I can’t do it on my own… I understand.
…So you may be in a few places right now.
- One may be – “This is great but I think or know I may need some more personalised help and support.” If this is the case, once you have received your programme and gone through it – you may have some specific issues that you are stuck with or unsure about. If this is a concern – Gayle Palmer is available for you on a personal basis for coaching and guidance through her 1-2-1 Personal Coaching Programme. Reach out here for more information.
You might think that you are too young for this right now? Please believe me – there is no age at which this is not applicable! Life threatening accidents happen all the time – at ANY age! The snag is, leaving it until its too late – knowing that you should have done, this will be no consolation!
So – put yourself on the programme – do the work – and benefit from the peace of mind and freedom which comes from completing this area of concern in everyone’s life! I am here to help when you need me to.
I am excited that you are willing to look at these challenging areas of life and look forward to supporting you along the way.
You have 2 choices for how to purchase The Freedom at the End of Life Course.
An immediate digital download or
a printed version, which will be sent to you in the post.
I am excited to hear about your victories and triumphs as you work through the course. I would like to hear about what you have accomplished and created for your future. Please “report back”. It will help me develop the course and refine its structure – to serve you and others better.
Also, if, in the unlikely event you think I have omitted something of importance – just let me know. I will research it and add it on if it has enough merit. I am mindful that this is already a “weighty” course. It may be that an area of interest gets discussed in a blog post vs in the course curriculum as a result.
It occurred to me that some people, when buying a printed version of the Freedom at the End of Life Course would also like to have access to the downloadable version. For example – they may want to have their hard copy but also have the ability to email off a completed form to a family member overseas or to their solicitor or a trusted friend. I can understand that. It makes complete sense!
As a result I have decided to enable access – as you go through the checkout system – to the download version, when you have paid for a printed version as well for the extra payment of a modest £50.
Further – as per the Terms and Conditions say – the purchase of a copy is for one individuals use, although you are able to print out or send completed copies to relatives etc., as above, so that they also know your final wishes. I also appreciate that couples may want to complete Freedom at the End of Life together so to speak.
Therefore, if a spouse wishes to purchase their own copy, as a concession, I have decided that a 50% spouse cost reduction is applicable (excluding any printed material costs.) The reason for this is simple. YOU will have the benefit and advantage of the whole course which has taken many hundreds of hours to put together. You will be able to make the monetary and emotional and mental savings as a result of doing the course too. It seems to me to be fair and reasonable exchange of energy though to have a discount on a double order. I hope you agree and abide honestly with this term and condition.
You will see the extra checkout option as you go through the payment cart. It is quite simple.
NB If you DO NOT agree with the Terms and Conditions, Disclaimers and other policies – please DO NOT purchase this quality product. Thank you.
© All Rights Reserved. Great Guidelines for Later Life. 2016