Are you interested in finding out more about how to get older successfully?
Do you want to know
- How to manage your finances.
- Plan your life.
- Improve and maintain your health or lifestyle.
- How to de-clutter or organise your possessions so that they serve YOU well as time goes on.
- What things to do and in what order.
- Find out what the most important things to take action on NOW are.
- Be able to put in order the essential tasks vs the less important.
- Learn how to get the essence out of life as you get older and what YOU can do for yourself to help.
If any of that is interesting to you – and you want a taster of what Great Guidelines for Later Life can offer you, without any major committment, then coming to a talk or event or workshop may be valuable for you.
Events and Talks Diary 2017
Currently there are no events that are booked or available for folks to come to.
Please come back and check to see when there are more and if they are open to the public.
Would YOU like Gayle Palmer to talk to your group or event?
- Do you hold a regular monthly meeting or similar?
- Do you struggle to get speakers?
- Do you struggle to find speakers who can talk about subjects of relevance and importance to seniors?
Gayle Palmer welcomes the opportunity to talk to YOUR GROUP about Freedom at the End of Life and the challenges of this period of life. Gayle loves to help seniors and their families manage different aspects of life at this point in time, and create a new and exciting future to look forward to.
If you want to ask her more about her availability or to talk about your group and what they may like to learn about contact her directly. wecare (at) greatguidelinesforlaterlife.com
Would you like to come to a talk but for various reasons cannot get out of the house or cannot make an event date?
Why not watch from the comfort of your own home a video of an Introduction to the Freedom at the End of Life course on uTube?
Click this link here to go to the Introduction page – and see it at a time that is convenient to you!