Your Introduction to Freedom at the End of Life Course
via a YouTube video, right now!
A step-by-step guide to creating order, peace and direction for the rest of your life and beyond.
In this FREE talk I address many of the top concerns that people have as they approach the end of life. This is a light-hearted and informative talk which is suitable for anyone, of any age, who is looking to get their affairs in order and feel confident about the future that they are creating.
- Have you imagined what your later years will be like?
- Do you have a very clear picture of how you want your last weeks, days and moments to be?
- Have you thought about what sort of death you do NOT want?
- Have you already got certain actions and processes in place so that you have the freedom to do those things that you really want to and the peace of mind that comes from knowing another “job” is done and complete?
- Have you helped your family manage your funeral that serves both you and them?
No? Not sure what you need to do next?
I will be addressing all of this and more in the talk!
I will be covering:
- The importance of having a plan in place so that you can rest easy
- The benefits of getting things in order for everyone concerned
- The top 5 concerns that most people have as they approach Journey’s End and a lot more
- Why a Living Will and Powers of Attorney are so important
- Why having help and support to carry out your wishes is essential to living your later years as you desire them
- And more…
- The talk lasts about 50 minutes and was taken from a live Introduction that I gave in September 2016.
To get the most out of the talk, BEFORE YOU BEGIN, download, for free, the 16 page Great Guidelines Starter Kit. At the back is the End of Life Assessment which would be useful to have printed out in front of you as the talk progresses.
Get it from www.greatguidelinesStarterKit.com
I hope that you have found this a useful video. Thank you for watching.
To sign up for the Freedom at the End of Life Course – it is simple!
Follow this link and email me a request to purchase the course.
(Note: Presently I do not have PayPal set up so payment is by debit card or you can send in a cheque. See the page for all the options. Thank you.)
Osteopath and the Healthy Life Warrior
PS: Do you have a friend who would like to know about this? If so – please forward on this link
When: whenever works for you!
Time required: 51 minutes
Where: Your place!
Watch the YouTube recording of the Introduction right here.
Click Here to Buy the Freedom at End of Life Course