Accidents and incidents happen!
Being prepared is part of being a responsible adult.
You cannot know what will happen in the future for sure or at what age. But you can take sensible steps to make sure that if you have an accident or an emergency occurs that whoever finds you can take the appropriate and safe action.
Why is this so important?
- If you are found unconscious you cannot say what is wrong with you or be able to answer questions
- The medics or your family may not know your whole history
- If they don’t know your medical history you may be given the wrong or inappropriate treatment
- Your list of prescriptions may not tell the whole story
- Your prescription list may be out-of-date
- If you are disorientated or unable to communicate you may answer incorrectly to questions
THIS simple information COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!
I have found that even your own Doctor or Hospital Doctor or other professionals are amazed at how much and what useful information they can obtain from this simple yet powerful form.
I know that this simple form has already saved at least 2 lives – and it could save your too!
Download your Medical History Form NOW by clicking on the link or the image.
NOW – please SHARE this post and help others too. Thank you.
© Great Guidelines for Later Life 2017. All Rights Reserved.