It is so easy to forget to plan for your future when you get busy…!
Did you know: that of everyone who learns/reads/hears/views any info re End of Life “stuff”, only about 5% will take any action, if that.
Don’t let this be you or a member of your family.
CHOOSING what you want for yourself is very POWERFUL and not to be underestimated.
- For some they have no idea what “End of Life” could or does mean for them
- For some its writing a Will and that is the stopping point
- Others its even the mention of dying and death
- Others its about how upset and angry or depressed they or others will be!
- For some its all about loss and losing family / friends
And… they aren’t willing to find out – or get it clear in their own mind. Nor are they willing to find out more – which could saves buckets of heartache AND money AND time!
If this is YOU – please, don’t let the opportunity slip. There are ways to make this easy, understandable, allay all and any fears or apprehensions and have some great results which right now you might now be able to even imagine!
It is “Good Death Week” in the UK and I thought that having a handy cheat sheet to get you started would be useful….?
It is one part of my FREE Starter Kit – just sign up and download yours now. It is valuable document for all the family to use.
Once you have the Freedom at the End of Life Questionnaire – let me know how it went – and what you have learnt.
All the best,